Loan Periods and Fees
- Most materials are loaned for three weeks. DVDs, videos, and magazines are loaned for one week. Most materials may be renewed once, provided that they are not on hold for another patron.
- Overdue fines are $.15 a day. Unpaid charges of $10.00 or more will result in loss of borrowing privileges. Accumulated unpaid charges of $40.00 or more are referred to a collection agency.
- Since you are responsible for all items borrowed with your card if it is lost or stolen, please notify us as soon as possible. There is a $2.00 charge for a replacement library card.
- Library internet terminals are filtered. To use the public access computers you will need a library card and agree to conform to the library's Internet Use Policy. Wireless access is available.
- Printing from public computers costs $.15 per page for black and white copies.
Transactions between you and the Library are confidential as provided by law.